- seeing The Violet Burning in concert for the second time
- all the fun stuff I've learned from working in Housing here at UGA
- all the fun stories from the ECHD 3010 class I teach (and how I got roped into teachng it again next year as well as a section of ECHD 3050)
- all the presentations I've been doing
- alll the work on Recruitment, Selection and Training the Resident Assistants, C.L.A.S.S. Advocates and Village Community Assistants I've been doing
- all the fun coffee I've had at Jittery Joe's
- all the various and sundry puns, jabs, and slams by cohorts here have been tossing at me as of late [and yes, Ashley, I am calling you out specifically]
- all the changes in my life -- both personally and professionally -- that have been going on
- all the stress I've been feeling over applying to the Ph.D. program
- all the fun I've had reading Max Lucado's Traveling Light
- all the smiles -- and tears -- Ive shed in the last six weeks
- all the happiness I've felt over certain turns my life has taken...
But, instead, I'm just going to let you kids know that...I. AM. BACK.
Hide the lattes. Oz is going to dedicate himself to blogging again. I mean, geez, I've been tearing it up OFF-line in several jurnals, so I might as well keep up the on-line stuff as well. I mean, how else will you kids know what's new in my life, you who don't see me on a daily basis?