I just wanted to pop in to offer a few choice bits of information:
(1) No, I have NOT stopped blogging/posting to the Windshield. Travel plans, holidays, and a period of mourning kinda 86-ed a lot of my plans to post new stuff on here. In deference to my rural roots, I needed to let this lay fallow for a season in order to let it be able to grow something new.
(2) On that note...I will be speaking again (for the first time in a LOOONG time) at Mosaic here in Miami on Sunday, February 8. Since the church is currently going through a series on Character (for lack of a better term), I've got three ideas I might be speaking on.
(3) No, we don't have a name for the baby yet (due mid/late March). YOU try coming up with something that sounds/feels right with "Lemmons" as a last name. It's not as easy as you might think. Plus, this kid'll be stuck with this name for life. No pressure.
(4) No, I still don't own a Blu-Ray player. This is considered sacrilidge amongst many of my people (nerds). As much as I want one - I just can't seem to justify in my mind getting one right now. Maybe the next time I swing by Best Buy I will think differently. :)
(5) LOST Season 5 premiere this Wednesday. Weekly post-LOST migraine on Thursday.
Now go grab a cup of coffee, settle in, and watch history unfold on your TV. And remember this day - it will be up there with the othere televised landmark events of the last few decades: the moon landing, the Challenger explosion, etc.
Yeah. My kid'll think I'm just that cool 'cause I was alive to see this happen live.